Naturally, having successfully rigged the 2020 election, the first order of business of the Demoncrat House is to cement the rig in to law. If this passes, We the People will never, and I do mean NEVER, have a real election again. They will “fortify” every sham election from now till the shell of the Republic collapses, ensuring that results are always the “right” results for the wrong people. Therefore it must be opposed as you would oppose a serial killer in the night bent on murdering you, your spouse and your children.
Everything is on the line and there are no holds barred.
It is amazing to me that there are still people who talk about taking it all back in 2022 or 2024. These people are in denial. They have already proved that they neither want nor need actual voters, being well capable of generating any necessary number of votes at the push of a button. So naturally it is attractively titled, “For the People Act,” which was originally introduced in 2019.
- Internet-only registration with electronic signature submission. In other words, no voter ID.
- Nationwide ‘Motor Voter’ registration. If you get a driver’s license, you are automatically registered to vote.
- 16-year-olds required to be registered to vote. Children voting is a big plus for Democrats.
- Nationwide same-day registration.
- Grants ($25M) for using minors in election activities. [brainwashing]
- Prohibiting attempts to clean voter rolls of non-residents.
- Murderers and rapists can vote.
- Mandatory early voting.
- Banning voter ID
- Lays the ground work for DC statehood and territory statehood.
- It gives federal workers [union people, mostly Democrats] SIX DAYS of paid vacation to work the polls.
- The bill provides stiff penalties for anyone who ‘harasses’ poll workers and government administrators. Questioning election results can be prosecuted under a broad definition of what constitutes harassment.
Essentially it federalizes control of the electoral process. Every dirty trick, underhanded practice, and illegal shenanigan will be made legal and binding on every State. It guarantees that the Donks will never be able to lose an election, no matter how inept and loathsome the candidate or how repulsive and hated the issue, for as long as the Sun shines hot in space.
In a sane political system we would be working on ways to prevent the fraudulent travesty of an election we just witnessed from ever happening again. What ought to be done to guarantee fair, free and clean elections can and must be discussed – later. First we must save the America by putting a stop to this wicked Bill. First expel, incapacitate or kill the murderer in your bedroom, then discuss new door locks.
What must be done to oppose this naked power grab?
First, we need to provide support and covering fire for those in the House on our side. They need to hear from us how much we hate HR 1. To that end here is a list of Republican Congressmen that would certainly appreciate hearing from you.
- Doug LaMalfa CD 1 tel. 202-225-3076 120 Independence Circle Ste. B Chico, CA 95973 phone 530-343-1000
- Tom McClintock CD 4 tel. 202-225-2511 fax 202-225-5444 2200 Douglas Blvd. Ste. 240 Roseville, CA 95661 tel. 916-786-6364 fax 916-786-5560
- Jay Obernolte CD 8 tel. 202-225-5861 9700 Seventh Ave. Ste. 201, Hesperia, CA 92345 tel. 760-247-1515
- David Valdao CD 21 tel. 202-225-4695 2700 M Street Ste. 250B Bakersfield, CA 93301 tel. 661-864-7736 fax 833-264-9090
- Devin Nunez CD 22 tel. 202-225-2523 113 N. Church St. Ste. 208 Visalia, CA 93291 tel. 559-733-3861
- Kevin McCarthy CD 23 tel. 202-225-2915 fax 202-225-29084100 Empire Dr. Bakersfield, CA 93309 tel. 661-327-3611 fax 661-637-0867
- Mike Garcia CD 25 tel. 202-225-1956 23734 Valencia Blvd. Ste. 301 Santa Clarita, CA 91355 tel. 661-568-4855
- Young Kim CD 39 tel. 202-225-4111 701 W. Kimberly Ave. Ste 245 Placentia, CA 92870
- Ken Calvert CD 42 202-225-1986 400 S. Vincente Ave. Ste. 125 Corona, CA 92882 tel. 951-277-0042 fax 951-277-0420
- Michelle Steele CD 48 tel. 202-225-2415 P.O. Box 472 Surfside, CA 90743 tel. 714-794-8253 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Darrell Issa CD 50 tel. 202-225-5672 local office tel. 760-3533
Here’s what you say: “My name is [INSERT NAME]. I strongly urge a NO vote on HR 1 because it will will destroy the legitimacy of our electoral system and destroy State’s rights.”
Second, the Commie representatives need to hear exactly the same message.
- Adam Schiff CD 28 tel. 202-225-4176 245 E. Olive Ave. #200 Burbank, CA 91502 tel. 818-450-2900 fax 818-450-2928
- Judy Chu CD 27 tel. 202-225-5464 fax 202-225-5467 527 S. Lake Ave. Ste. 250 Pasadena, CA 91101 tel. 626-304-0110 fax 304-0132
You will say, “What’s the use of saying anything to the Democrats? they’re going to do as they please regardless.” Likely you’re right, but we must register our opposition nonetheless, the alternative is silent surrender and certain defeat. Bear in mind that these people want to murder our beloved Republic, we MUST oppose them.
Here’s what you can do for extra credit, turn Alinsky’s rules against them. Print out this text on a half sheet of paper (print it twice on a full sheet and cut it in half). Just cut and paste.
My name is ___________________________ I strongly oppose HR 1, the so-called “For the People Act” which will destroy the legitimacy of our electoral system, eliminate any real choice for the people and institute permanent one party rule in America. This is tyranny and it must be stopped! I demand free and fair elections. Vote no on HR 1!
City _______________________ Date ______________
Once you have a nice little stack of them gather up a few of your friends and together take your stack down to your representative’s local office, making sure that one or two of your people are filming it with their cell phones. March in and when the person there attends you, plop your stack down on the counter and say words to this effect:
“Representative is ____________________ co sponsored HR 1, a tyrannical bill to legalize all manner of election irregularities and fraud. We are here to indicate our strong and principled opposition to it.
This bill will completely destroy the integrity of our electoral system, impose manipulated outcomes on our elections effectively disenfranchising millions of voters and setting up a one party state in the nation as a whole.
We demand that _________________ tell us, the people of the _____ district how he/she dares support this destructive and unconstitutional initiative. Does the Congress person have an answer on file with you? (wait for answer) Well why not? When can we expect an answer from him/her? We demand that he/she explain him/herself immediately!”
A nice little call and response chant a few times, like:
“What do we want?
When do we want them?
We want them now!”
Once you have done all that, upload the video to the internet (Youtube, Bitchute, etc.). If you don’t know how to do that ask any teenager. That being done notify me of the link to your video and I’ll put it up on this site.
And don’t forget to contact your Assemblyman and State Senator about SB-29 that would mandate universal mail in ballots in California about his issue as well. Here’s a list.
|Frank Bigelow 05||916 319-2005||730 North I Street, Ste. 102, Madera 93637||559 673-0501|
|Philllip Chen 55||916 319-2055||3 Point Drive, Ste. 313, Brea 92821||714 529-5502|
|Steven S. Choi, PhD 68||916 319-2068||3240 El Camino Real, Ste., 110, Irvine 92602||714 665-6868|
|Jordan Cunningham 35||916 319-2035||1304 Broad Street, San Luis Obispo 93401||805 549-3381|
|Megan Dahle 01||916 319-2001||280 Hemsted Drive, Ste 110, Redding 96002||530 223-6300|
|Laurie Davies 73||916 319-2073||31473 Rancho Viejo Road, Ste. 104, San Juan, Capistrano 92675||949 240-7300|
|Heath Flora 12||916 319-2012||578 North Wilma Ave., Ste.B, Ripon 95366||209 599-2112|
|Vince Fong 34||916 319-2034||4550 California Ave., Ste. 740, Bakersfield 93309||661 395-2995|
|James Gallagher 03||916 319-2003||1261 Travis Blvd., Ste. 110, Fairfield 94533||707 399-3011|
|Kevin Kiley 06||916 319-2006||8799-A Auburn Folsom Road, Granite Bay 95746||916 774-4430|
|Tom Lackey 36||916 319-2036||41301 12th Street West, Ste. F, Palmdale 93551||661 267-7636|
|Devon I. Mathis 26||916 319-2026||100 West Willow Plaza, Ste. 405, Visalia 93291||559 636-3440|
|Chad Mayes 42||916 319-2042||41608 Indian Trail Road, Ste. D-1, Rancho Mirage 92270||760 346-6342|
|Laura Friedman 43||916 319-2043||300 East Magnolia Blvd., Ste. 504, Burbank 91502||818 558-3043|
|Janet Nguyen 72||916 319-2072||17011 Beach Blvd., Ste. 1120, Huntington Beach 92647||714 843-4966|
|Jim Patterson 23||916 319-2023||6245 N. Fresno St., Ste. 106, Fresno 93710||559 446-2029|
|Kelly Seyarto 67||916 319-2067||41391 Kalmia Street, Ste. 220, Murrieta 92562||951 894-1232|
|Thurston “Smitty” Smith 33||916 319-2033||9700 Seventh Av., Ste. 230, Hesperia 92345||760 244-5277|
|Suzette Martinez Valladares 38||916 319-2038||27441 Tourney Road, Ste. 160, Santa Clarita 91355||661 286-1565|
|Randy Voepel 71||916 319-2071||8760 Cuyamaca, Ste. 201, Santee 92071||619 258-7737|
|Marie Waldron 75||916 319-2075||350 West 5th Ave., Ste. 110, Escondido, 92025||760 480-7570|
The verbiage for this can be the same as above, or it can be framed in a positive way:
“My name is ……….., and I believe we agree on the devastating impact that AB 29 will have on the integrity of our elections in California. I, therefore thank you for your support and “NO” vote on that bill. I am a Californian who cannot vote for you, but, I am grateful that you can vote for me and the preservation of our Republic.”