(1) Boy oh boy. Remember we said that after Obama left office, we’d find out the damage he did?
It’s much worse than I imagined. pic.twitter.com/SohcTj9HcC
(2) Under Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch, the Department of Justice pushed the states to pass new laws.
(3) The goal was to make it impossible to hold repeat offenders in jail before trial. Why?
(4) Because so many repeat offenders are black.
(5) The first step was to reclassify violent felonies as nonviolent misdemeanors. Look at California.
(6) Assault with a deadly weapon, harming a crime victim or witness, resisting arrest that injures a police officer…
(7) Violent elder or child abuse, arson with injury, and manslaughter are now nonviolent felonies.
(8 ) Proposition 47–passed in 2014–reclassified certain “nonviolent felonies” as misdemeanors.
(9) Therefore prisoners convicted of violent elder abuse were released because now their former violent felony was a misdemeanor.
(10) So the Democrats first changed violent felonies to misdemeanors. Then they changed the laws for bail.
(11) Washington DC Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier resigned because criminals were being arrested, released, and arrested again the same day.
(13) Federal authorities decide who stays in jail in DC. Under pressure from Holder and Lynch, they were releasing everyone.
(14) The crime rate spiked dramatically. The Democrats are pushing for “community rehabilitation programs” instead of prison.
(15) The most repulsive member of congress–@tedlieu, the guy who trolls Trump–has introduced a doozy of a bill.
(16) Lieu wants to ELIMINATE bail in the entire country.
(17) They point to the “success” of New Jersey, which eliminated bail earlier this year.
(18 ) In New Jersey, a person is evaluated with an eight-question form. Prior offenses are not taken into consideration.
(19) As a result almost nobody is held over until trial. Almost everyone is released.
(20) The state had to hire new staff and create new computer systems to manage the new system.
(21) Releasing everybody has so far cost New Jersey $400 million, and the crime rate is skyrocketing.
(22) Washington DC eliminated bail, and now the city pays $50 million a year to oversee almost no prisoners.
(23) Duane and Beth Chapman–He’s better known as Dog the Bounty Hunter–testified in Sacramento about the new laws coming.
(24) The Chapmans pointed out every loophole they could: a guy who never shows up for trial, for example.
(25) They said that the Democrats then TWEAKED the laws to EXCLUDE any possible offender.
(26) The DC Police arrested a total of 219 violent protestors on Inauguration Day. Only 17 showed up for their trials.
(27) The Chapmans said that the Democratic party has made it a priority in 2017 to pass laws that make holding anyone in jail impossible.
(28 ) What I realized a long time ago is that Democrats’ sole motivation is to piss off conservatives.
(29) So I’m not surprised that one of our two major parties now wants us to die at the hands of violent criminals.
(30) The end result of Democratic “reform” is that criminals now commit crimes with impunity, and people are too afraid to call the cops.
(31) There are no penalties for threatening witnesses and skipping your trial. Nobody comes looking for you.
(32) And if you get arrested, they immediately release you.
(33) You may have heard that more an more celebrities are having their mansions broken into.
(34) Alanis Morissette was robbed of $2 million worth of jewelry.
(35) This is a new crime, being committed by old gangs such and the Bloods and Crips. It’s because there are no penalties.
(36) This is just one of the things Obama did to us. And the CURRENT Democrats want to make it even worse. The end.
One of Wictor’s followers replied:
Not to be outdone by NJ, CA passed Prop 57 in Nov changing the definition of violent felonies. This list no longer considered “violent” ?? pic.twitter.com/PKWaYeKBYc
— SoCal Dez (@socal_dez) June 30, 2017
Horrified yet? I certainly am. Obama, the smartest moron in the world, you would think, should have been able to figure out the consequences of such insane regulations and prevented it going forward. Just another case of liberal do gooders gone wrong. “Oops! Sorry, who could have seen that coming? But our intentions were good.”
No, I don’t think so.
The consequences of these decisions have been carefully calculated to achieve an effect quite other than the one stated. It was never intended to rectify “institutional racism,” that was just the cover story, the whitewash, the pretext. So what could have been the purpose? What the desired effect?
Certainly it has made America a significantly less safe place. We have seen crime stats spike after a decades long decline. The general public is not yet aware of this because, surprise, surprise, the media is still chasing Russians rather than informing the public, it is still obscured by a propaganda smoke screen. There has not yet been enough time for a sufficient number of victims to accumulate and their stories to begin to circulate by word of mouth. As these kinds of crimes, despite a few high profile cases, tend to take place in neighborhoods with lower economic demographics and higher ethnic concentrations word of mouth circulation is restricted. Nobody in Beverly HIlls has a clue to what is happening in Watts or the barrios of East LA.
This will have the effect of weakening social cohesion, increasing the levels of savagery of criminals, more demands by the public for police protection, escalating the levels of force by law officers responding to theses crimes, inflaming communities’ outrage at police brutality and reducing even further respect for the law and law enforcement resulting in even more flagrantly criminal violence. An all around cycle that must inevitably lead to social collapse. But that is not the end game.
Once things get really bad there will be a general outcry for government to do something, anything, to put a stop to it. Once the population can be brought to accept a program that brutally suppresses criminality, and criminals’ rights – and everybody else’s rights too – then the corrupt, ruthless and power hungry men who have been waiting for this carefully crafted opportunity will step forward and claim the name of hero for quelling the chaos. This is why they are so desperate to disarm the people “for their own good”.
Socialists have been doing this all over the world for over a century. They will do it here if we let them. Be aware, be alert and prevent them.