I have some questions. Unfortunately I can’t find where I found some of this info, sorry.
- Student reports he was walking down a corridor with Cruz when shooting started in a different location in the school.
- Teacher saw shooter who looked like an armored police man with body armor, helmet and face shield. Video of ABC interview here.
- Where is the Uber driver who brought Cruz to the school? Has anyone seen security video of his arrival?
- Why did four sheriff deputies not enter the school – was it cowardice?
- Why were the emergency medical responders not allowed to enter the school immediately?
- Why were the school ‘security’ cameras on a 20 minute delay?
- A LEO was seen to leave the school carrying a large duffel bag which he threw in a car trunk. What was in that bag and where is it now?
- How is it that one of the survivors, the son of a policeman, pulled from the school was wearing body armor given to him by his father that morning?
- At least one of the ‘survivors’, David Hogg, appears to be a child actor who got coaching during one of his interviews. So much at this link!
- The media frenzy immediately went into full swing and were astonishingly well prepared.
- CNN attempted to force a script on one of the survivors, who walked away rather than say CNN’s lines.
- Four of the fantastically articulate young people (most modern High School students I know can’t even speak in complete sentences) featured on CNN appeared to have earpieces. Were they being coached, and if so by whom?
- Why is the school being demolished?