In her Georgia complaint, Sidney Powell included the declaration of Navid Keshavarz-Nia, an expert witness who stated under oath that there was massive computer fraud in the 2020 election, all of it intended to secure a victory for Joe Biden. Dr. Kershavarz-Nia’s name may not mean a lot to you, but it’s one of the weightiest names in the world when it comes to sniffing out cyber-security problems.
We know how important Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is because, just two and a half months ago, the New York Times ran one of its Sunday long-form articles about a massive, multi-million-dollar fraud that a talented grifter ran against the American intelligence and military communities. Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is one of the few people who comes off looking good:
Navid Keshavarz-Nia, those who worked with him said, “was always the smartest person in the room.” In doing cybersecurity and technical counterintelligence work for the C.I.A., N.S.A. and F.B.I., he had spent decades connecting top-secret dots. After several months of working with Mr. Courtney, he began connecting those dots too. He did not like where they led.
Not only does Dr. Kershavarz-Nia have an innate intelligence, but he’s also got extraordinary academic and practical skills in cyber-fraud detection and analysis. The reason we know about his qualifications is that it takes seven paragraphs for him to list them in the declaration he signed to support the Georgia complaint.
His qualifications include a B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. in various areas of electrical and computer engineering. In addition, “I have advanced trained from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), DHS office of Intelligence & Analysis (I&A) and Massachusetts Institution of Technology (MIT).”
Professionally, Dr. Kershavarz-Nia has spent his career as a cyber-security engineer.
“My experience,” he attests,” spans 35 years performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security intelligence[.]”
I will not belabor the point. Take it as given that Dr. Kershavarz-Nia may know more about cyber-security than anyone else in America.
So what does the brilliant Dr. Kershavarz-Nia have to say? This:
1. Hammer and Scorecard is real, not a hoax ( as Democrats allege ), and both are used to manipulate election outcomes.
2. Dominion, ES&S, Scytl, and Smartmatic are all vulnerable to fraud and vote manipulation – and the mainstream media reported on these vulnerabilities in the past.
3. Dominion has been used in other countries to “forge election results.”
4. Dominion’s corporate structure is deliberately confusing to hide relationships with Venezuela, China, and Cuba.
5. Dominion machines are easily hackable.
6. Dominion memory cards with cryptographic key access to the systems were stolen in 2019.
Although he had no access to the machines, Dr. Kershavarz has looked at available data about the election and the vote results . Based on that information, he concluded
1. The counts in the disputed states (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia) show electronic manipulation.
2. The simultaneous decision in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia to pretend to halt counting votes was unprecedented and demonstrated a coordinated effort to collude toward desired results.
3. One to two percent of votes were forged in Biden’s favor.
4. Optical scanners were set to accept unverified, un-validated ballots.
5. The scanners failed to keep records for audits, an outcome that must have been deliberately programmed.
6. The stolen cryptographic key, which applied to all voting systems, was used to alter vote counts.
7. The favorable votes pouring in after hours for Biden could not be accounted for by a Democrat preference for mailed in ballots. They demonstrated manipulation. For example, in Pennsylvania, it was physically impossible to feed 400,000 ballots into the machines within 2-3 hours.
8. Dominion used Chinese parts, and there’s reason to believe that China, Venezuela, Cuba interfered in the election.
9. There was a Hammer and Scorecard cyber-attack that altered votes in the battleground states, and then forwarded the results to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany, to avoid detection.
10. The systems failed to produce any auditable results.
Based on the above findings, Dr. Keshavarz-Nia concluded with “high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a [sic] hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred [sic] to Vice President Biden.”
This is going to be tough evidence for Democrats to counter. Back when the na ve Democrats thought Trump would be the one to commit fraud, they held congressional hearings and wrote articles about the voting machines’ vulnerability. And with the New York Times touting Dr. Keshavarz-Nia’s brilliance and his ability to sniff out fraud, they’ll struggle to that he’s not a reliable expert. Things are getting fun.
From Vox Day we have another lawyer reading over the Georgia kraken drop and opining. If this is demonstrated, and I don’t see why it shouldn’t be, then foreign interference in the election is provable and the whole thing becomes subject to the President’s executive order mandating extreme penalties for foreign interference in American elections. These people are evil and stupid, a great combination for the good guys.
This is going to be epic, and his second term hasn’t even begun yet. ‘Scuse me while I go get a barrel of popcorn.
A second lawyer writes of his initial impression of Powell’s GA lawsuit.
- This is a 104-page complaint, a firehose of information and allegations from a very big-time lawyer. Anyone who tells you this is suit nothing or that they’ve grasped this entire complaint after one night of reading is lying. This is going to take all weekend for most intelligent people to read and grasp, including lawyers. I’ve not even completed reading it, I’m taking it slow.
- It’s now blindingly obvious why the Trump campaign disassociated from Powell a few days ago: they wanted this lawsuit to be officially unrelated to the campaign and its finances. Trump and his campaign are not parties she’s representing here, she’s representing electors in GA. Far from throwing her under the bus, they deliberately made her a completely free radical, unencumbered by campaign rules and regulations and Swamp oversight. Like with Roger Stone, she’s outside the system.
- This suit is a big reason why General Flynn was pardoned this week. Now, the corrupt Flynn trial judge can’t waste time or resources by demanding Powell file extra briefs or come to court and distract her from this. That great Dem delay tactic has been neutralized; Powell is all in on this.
- Page 9, Paragraph 14. Holy shit.
- For about 7 days now, the SJW defense rhetoric I’ve heard was, in part, “Oh yeah? When they going to prove this in court? Put up or shut up.” Now, after Rudy’s hearings yesterday and Powell’s filing last night, they’ve put up—-they put it on the line. Big time.
- The Democratic party lawyers just shit their pants. Biden did as well, but he does that every morning. Their Thanksgiving is officially ruined; they are all going to be working all holiday weekend to file a response.14.As explained and demonstrated in the accompanying redacted declaration of a former electronic intelligence analyst under 305th Military Intelligence with experience gathering SAM missile system electronic intelligence, the Dominion software was accessed by agents acting on behalf of China and Iran in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent US general election in 2020. This Declaration further includes a copy of the patent records for Dominion Systems in which Eric Coomer is listed as the first of the inventors of Dominion Voting Systems. (See Attached hereto as Exh. 8, copy of redacted witness affidavit, 17 pages, November 23, 2020).
It looks like the whitleblower’s observations in the previous post have been corroborated. These treasonous malefactors are in a world of hurt (subject to the caveats mentioned in the analysis below); may their hurt widen and deepen catastrophically. Donald Trump won this election, the Globalist aligned Deep State attempted to steal it and got caught. Again h/t Vox Day.
An experienced attorney analyzes Sidney Powell’s legal filing in GA concerning the electoral fraud aided and abetted by GA politicians and election officials. The 104-page PDF complaint can be found here. Note that she also filed a lawsuit in MI, which is not analyzed here.
I have been a practicing attorney for 25+ years. The last 15 years I have spent mainly federal court representing persons accused of crimes, so I am quite familiar with federal court, federal procedure and other matters. Here is my take on Ms. Powell’s complaint. I aim to be dispassionate, not because I do not care but because we should be honest. I am not going to smooth over issues just because I hope Ms. Powell wins.
My point is to give background and overview and to advise on what to watch in the future. I have tried to make this post generally neutral and informative. I could not locate exhibits, which are crucial, but they are cited many times in the complaint. So, here are my few observations as an attorney with decades’ in federal court:
1. In early October, 2020, a federal district judge in this same district (Northern District of Georgia) ruled after several years of litigation that the Dominion software used to monitor this election has substantial issues and it will affect an election. The Plaintiffs were Democrats who filed suit in response to the 2016 election. They sought an order forcing Georgia to use different software. They conducted discovery and hearings over years, including 3 days of expert testimony about how these very voting machines work. The court ultimately denied the request because it was simply too late to change the voting machines since the election at that time was roughly a month away. New cases are supposed to be assigned to judges randomly but I would not be surprised if this case were given to that particular judge since she spent so much time reviewing the litigation and conducting evidentiary hearings. Her findings of fact could be incorporated into this hearing under the legal theory of res judicata.
2. The complaint was clearly rushed. At times it was rough and unpolished. There were numerous grammatical errors. But the gist is quite clear and it is clear that the lawyers drafting the complaint certainly knew what they were doing. They dotted the ‘I’s and crossed the ‘T’s so the complaint is not likely to be kicked on a procedural or jurisdictional claim such as standing (a legal doctrine that says that someone who brings a lawsuit must have skin in the game), but I would expect a more polished product if they had more time. However, the copy I have does not have the blue ECF ‘filed’ stamp, so this may not be the final complaint that gets filed. That becomes really important below.
3. The complaint makes good use of a wide variety of legal sources from both political parties (specifically naming a statement from Democratic Senators Warren, Klobuchar and Wyden from 2019) regarding Dominion software, including evidence from the previous litigation. Essentially the plaintiffs say, among other things, “Look, for the past 15+ years, Republicans, Democrats and a wide variety of international media groups have pointed out the problems with Dominion software so it shouldn’t be a surprise we are here. And the very problems they have pointed out are problems we see in this election.”
4. The complaint relies upon a variety of evidence to support its claim. One is an examination of the history of Dominion software. another is expert testimony regarding the voting patterns seen in this election. Another is eyewitness testimony of ballot switching. Another is evidence of votes being case by ineligible persons. Another is evidence of a pattern of similar conduct in several high population counties. Viewed together, Plaintiffs make a strong case. But it’s one thing to say something and another to prove it.
5. One area where plaintiffs do a good job is in pointing out the number of votes affected by the alleged fraud. One reason this is crucial is that Biden’s certified margin of victory in Georgia was only about 12,000 votes. And the complaint does a good job of laying out substantial procedural and constitutional irregularities with roughly 96,000 votes and further problems with additional votes. The problematic votes far outnumber Biden’s margin of victory, which is hugely significant. Put another way, if Biden wins by 500,000 and they claim that there are problems with 100,000 votes, even if those 100,000 votes are gone, Biden still wins. If the problem votes are gone, Biden’s victory may be gone as well. The complaint does a good job of pointing out not just the alleged problems but the number of votes affected by those problems.
6. What now? The plaintiffs are asking for an evidentiary hearing. That would allow them to present evidence in the form of witness testimony, expert testimony and exhibits that would support their claim. Because it is a civil case, they only have to prove their case by a preponderance of evidence, that is, they only have to prove that it was more likely than not that there was fraud and that the fraud influenced the election. They do not have to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt.
The court may refuse an evidentiary hearing, in which case Plaintiffs would appeal and argue that they should be given hearing. Given the evidence laid out, I expect that the court will at least order an evidentiary hearing that will be conducted on an expedited scale. (it helps that there’s an evidentiary hearing set in Nevada). After the evidentiary hearing, the court can grant their request, which would be to de-certify the election and force a manual re-count/audit overseen by independent auditors to verify each vote. Or the court could deny it. Realistically this case is likely to be appealed, which is one reason that the District (trial) court is likely to hold an evidentiary hearing. Because an appeal is almost certain no matter who wins the case, the judge’s legal decision in this case is likely not nearly as important as the judge’s factual decisions. The judge’s factual decisions will likely be relied upon by appellate judges even if they disagree with the judge’s legal conclusions. If there is an evidentiary hearing, pay careful attention to the judge’s factual findings, especially as described below.
7. What to look for. There are a few things to watch for if there is a hearing. For one, federal (NOT state, and this is hugely important for federal jurisdiction) law requires that all records related to the election of a President, VP and senators be kept for at least 22 months after an election. If the court sets a hearing, watch for a request for that evidence. If the court orders an evidentiary hearing, I would expect the court would order that evidence provided to the Plaintiffs and to the court. If that evidence is not provided, that is, if the Georgia Division of Elections does not have the data that is required by the federal statutes, there will be hell to pay. I cannot imagine that anybody would be so monumentally stupid as to either erase such information or to not keep such information. However, Plaintiffs specifically allege that the voting machines do not keep copies of original paper ballots and are designed to avoid this audit trail. See ¶98 of the complaint. This is one area where the complaint’s rushed nature is an issue, although the complaint does not appear to be filed because it’s missing the blue ECF numbers showing it has been filed. Maybe the copy I got is just a leaked rough draft.
In making this allegation, the complaint quotes some findings and includes a footnote that should have the citation for what was quoted. That particular footnote, number 14, is missing. Having worked with Word to include footnotes, it would not surprise me if it were deleted accidentally during formatting. If this is the complaint that gets filed, I expect that given the time constraints Plaintiffs counsel will soon seek to file an amended complaint and include footnote 14. If that footnote is still missing, it looks really bad for Plaintiffs. If that footnote is included and their allegations about the lack of a paper trial in Dominion machines is true, that single factual finding alone is enough to derail any certified election results from states relying upon Dominion machine. I am not joking. The statute that requires election officials to keep records is a criminal statute, meaning that election officials who willfully do not keep such records can go to prison. Whether they will or not is not the issue. The issue is that this will be a crucial matter to look at because if nothing else, Plaintiffs can say, “Here are major voter irregularities and if the defendants had followed the law, this court would have had the evidence to determine whether these irregularities are just an odd statistical coincidence or based on fraud. But defendants deprived the court of the ability to do its job despite their clear legal obligation to do so.” That’s not really where the defendants want to be.
The plaintiffs will also seek to compare votes cast with voter registration, specifically people that have moved from Georgia and are no longer eligible to vote. Plaintiffs allege that over 20,000 votes were cast by people who had moved out of Georgia and were no longer eligible to vote. Strike those 20,000 votes as illegitimate and who knows what happens to Biden’s lead. These two issues are huge because they are black and white. There can be no reasonable dispute. Either they have the records or they don’t. Either 20,000 votes were cast by non-residents or they weren’t. If Plaintiffs can prove these two points, the court is likely to give them wider latitude about other matters. If they can’t prove these two points, Plaintiffs will find their case is much harder than anticipated.
8. After that, there are other evidentiary issues on which the court may or may not take evidence. Plaintiffs make a big deal about how the ‘water leak’ at election headquarters was fraudulent and resulted in only a few people being alone with voting machines for several hours. I anticipate the court will take some evidence on that but it won’t be enough for Plaintiffs to prove that the voting machines were unsecured on election night through the defendants’ fraud. Plaintiffs will have to prove that during that time votes were actually altered in some way, that is, deleted or switched from one candidate to another or added or something and they must prove that the number of altered votes would be within the margin of error for the Biden victory margin. This ties in with the audit trail. Put another way, if Plaintiffs can show that: 1) the water leak was non-existent; 2) that as a result of the ‘water leak,’ the machines were in the hands of just a few people for several hours; 3) that in those hours the voting pattern changed dramatically and unpredictably, then Georgia better have those machines and those machines better have an audit trail or some judges are not going to be happy.
There are similar lawsuits pending in several other states and issues dovetail with this one. A judge in Nevada has ordered an evidentiary hearing on December 3. That hearing focuses upon fraud in mail-in ballots, which is not so much the focus here. The focus here is more on problems with Dominion software, which will be harder to prove, although the lack of an audit trail will be crucial for this issue. Plaintiffs will catch a big break if the judge who did the litigation on Dominion software gets this case because the judge will know the issues with Dominion and have the background to get up to speed quickly. If the judge who handled the Dominion litigation handles this one, she would be able to get an opinion out fairly quickly because she already wrote a 150 page opinion about the problems with Dominion. If she gets an opinion out while litigation about Dominion is pending in other states or appellate courts, look for Plaintiffs/Trump to use the decision to try to influence the other cases involving Dominion, especially if she makes a factual finding that the machines do not have an audit trail and this is by design.
I have no idea about the likelihood of success. Plaintiffs make an excellent argument. That is, what they allege is indeed serious. It’s not a complaint that you read and wonder “What the hell were these lawyers smoking when they filed this?” Maybe Plaintiffs are wrong. Maybe they can’t prove what they allege. But that is different than “what were they smoking?” If they can prove what they allege, the court has the power to grant their request to de-certify the election and audit the votes. But courts are generally loathe to overturn elections. If the Plaintiffs’ evidence (key word is evidence, not allegations) ultimately comes down to really improbable voting patterns, Plaintiffs are not likely to win. Plaintiffs need to be able to say, “Here is how voter fraud occurred and here are the number of fraudulent votes cast/changed/deleted/added because of that fraud.” If they can’t do both, or at least do both in sufficient numbers to cast Biden’s margin of victory into doubt in Georgia, they won’t win. If they can do both, this case will get real interesting real fast. If this court finds that Dominion voting machines do not keep records that allow an audit of votes in a Presidential election despite a clear federal statute to do so, then I truly have no idea where this ends up. In that case, I am truly glad that RBG is not on the court any longer.
On one last note in an already too-long email, it will be irony of ironies if the Dominion software litigation in Georgia turns out to be the key to this whole thing when it was Democrats themselves who started that litigation in response to the 2017 election.
The following is taken from a thread on 4chan/pol/, that is, a political board on the site known as 4chan.org. Therefore it must be taken with a substantial grain of salt. Your correspondent has selected the relevant portions and presents them here without the vileness. The term “Pol” used in the salutation below addresses all persons on the /pol/ board, that is, people interested in discussing politics. (h/t Vox Day)
I am an insider with the Biden campaign team and have been tasked with lurking here over the past month or so trying to monitor and report on what information is being discovered and passed around on the web. Pol seems to get news on the election and fraud claims faster than any other outlet the campaign team is familiar with.
Anyway, I wanted to drop some slightly early news on you. Late this evening, the campaign received an advance copy of Sidney Powell’s lawsuit that she plans on filing tomorrow in Georgia. [When a suit is filed it is customary to provide the person sued with a copy of the suit. – Tamquam]
I’ll just say this – a lot of people in the building lost their shit after seeing it. Not only does it make a metric ton of bombshell accusations, she appears to the goods to back up many of her claims. I have some experience with lawsuits, and I don’t recall ever seeing one with this many exhibits.
I won’t claim to be “in the know,” with respect to what fraud actually occurred or what level was approved or authorized by the big wigs at the top, but I will say that the mood around here has taken a serious turn. Earlier this evening, everyone was basically still in party mode, especially following the GSA decision yesterday to release the transition funds (champagne!). Since receiving the suit this evening, no one has heard from either Joe or Kamala and everyone is acting like it’s really, really bad.
I don’t want to say too much, except that the suit alleges some really, really bad things in the form of what amounts to basically bribes and pay-to-play schemes and implicates high level DNC operatives and GOP members in Georgia. There is some really meaningful witness testimony, including a couple of whistle blowers (DNC ops that worked on this campaign) that actually admit to being complicit with vote switching and ballot stuffing.
I’ll try to answer what I can, but don’t want to get too specific.
Do you work for biden? Are you an insider?
Is kraken going to be released?
Member of the campaign team, can’t (too scared) provide anything without outing myself. To be honest, I don’t particularly care if anyone believes me at this point. The suit is going to be filed a few hours from now and everyone is going to know anyway.
Why would they send a copy of the lawsuit report to the opposing counsel [Answered above – Tamquam] lmao. These larps are getting worse ans worse
I honestly have no idea at this point. Before tonight, I would have laughed and said you’re delusional if you think Trump won. But the reaction around here tonight is really scaring the shit out of me.
We haven’t heard from the higher ups in hours. I haven’t been told to worry yet, but the shift around here is palpable.
The suit is…comprehensive. A lot of it talks about the Dominion software and the pay-to-play implications of having it installed in Georgia, the modifications to the system and the alleged money that changed hands between officials at dominion and state officials in Georgia. There’s a lot of discussion about some executive for Dominion that made a bunch of red flag modifications to the system right before the election that were against protocols or something. Then there is a lot from whistleblowers who testify to taking part in vote switching and ballot adding.
Prior to today were you actually of the belief that the election wasn’t fraudulent?
I am just telling you what I saw.
I assume it could change results wherever the Dominion software was used? I’m not sure how many states that is, but some of the claims related to a Dominion didn’t seem to be “state-specific.”
It wasnt just the machines pic related. Also over on g.news the chinese guy released a video and its up on twitter of a chinese guy looking at fake made in china u.s. ballots and ordering more of them
👀Who controlled the election? The CCP underground factory forged blank U.S. election votes !⚡️ pic.twitter.com/gOgIRWuJFM
— 一直在（11💙新号） (@c5b3bm56fUjCmY8) November 25, 2020
I didn’t personally receive it. I don’t know if this was technically a “service of process.”
I believe it was emailed to us and then printed copies were made.
The machines used in Maricopa County AZ were not even certified as prescribed by statute.
Another “glitch” was discovered from a rural county tonight, narrowing Biden’s lead in the state to 4000 votes before we deal with the numerous issues in the largest aforementioned county.
The legislature is having a hearing on 11/30.
AZ is still very much in play for Trump.
That’s how long the Trump Train of cars was in Maricopa County.
96 miles of Trump supporters.
Home of Luke AFB.
Upper middle class and full of veterans and retirees.
Maricopa County did not vote for Biden.
Don’t want to scare you, anon. But it seems lot of people are going down. And they usually look for a scape-goat. Be careful. Don’t talk to FBI, they seem to be compromised. When you see Mil uniforms, stick with them and don’t let go.
Ugh. Had to sift through a lot of nonsense to get that. Very interesting, very exciting if true. As usual, you will know a prophet is a prophet when his words prove true. I pray it the outcome will be justice and truth.
It is almost as if Rudy Guiliani’s push in the courts is a delaying tactic, pushing back on legal and procedural issues. Meanwhile Sidney Powell gets spun off into looking into the mathematical and computer issues and is kind of behind the scenes issuing dire warnings about krakens. Almost like, a sleight of hand act, “Pay close attention to the hand with the gimcrack while the other does something unseen.” Its the left jab followed by the right lands a haymaker coming all the way up from the floor.
I’ll go out on a limb and say that the real killer punch will be landed by Powell and her team proving criminal activity based on eye witness testimonial evidence and mathematical documentary evidence. It will be glorious.
That would mean that Biden had to suddenly get almost a quarter of a million votes in the space of mere minutes. Totally believable, right?
Some people, even solid Republicans on this very forum, are pessimistic about President Trump’s chances of winning the election. It has been suggested that he should simply follow Republican precedent and accept defeat with dignity. All these legal wrangles are unseemly, beneath a truly patriotic and principled man. It has been suggested that this forum’s continuing support for his ultimate victory should cease.
President Trump won the election in a landslide, a complete blowout. It wasn’t even a question of being close. The Demoncrats threw their best punch, massive, egregious, blatant, bald faced, screw you, in your face election fraud, and came up short. That’s why they had to stop the count in Virginia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Georgia. Even with all the fraudulent ballots injected into the system Trump was winning, and winning handily. That’s why they stopped the count in the middle of the night. Coordinated, let it be noted, at about the same time. They needed time to flood the tabulating machines with hundreds of thousands of emergency votes and bring in boxes of emergency ballots. The whole thing was clumsily done and the evidence of fraud is everywhere.
The whole world knows it, too. Here in the US Republicans inexplicably pretend to take the Donks’ protestations of innocence at face value, not so much elsewhere. Oh, the foreign press is polite about it. We forget that other countries have social media networks too, and the word is out: amazing fraud in the US election. Everybody knows. It is very familiar to them. Most people hope for the exposure of the fraud and a restoration of the American good name as a bastion of truth, honesty and hope. We forget that to the world’s masses we are what we claim to be, the shining city on a hill. That’s why so many millions want to escape their own benighted hell holes and come here.
Creepy Joe the Girl Sniffer Biden’s coronation by a complicit and criminal media machine is nothing but a psychological operation to make the low information boob tube addicts and and weak kneed Republicans acclaim their new Puppet in Chief. “Surrender! Give up! Its no use fighting! We all say the same, Creepy Joe the Girl Sniffer is your new Supreme Leader! A President Elect has risen in your midst!”
“We don’t need to accurately count every legal ballot. We don’t need to resolve every legal challenge. We don’t need every State to certify their election. We don’t need every State to designate their Electors. We don’t need the Electoral College to meet and cast their ballots. We don’t need Congress to certify the results of the Electoral College ballot. No! We are supreme! We, the media, are have read the entrails of a million chickens and so we know the auguries and we declare the Girl Sniffer to be the winner. Bow before him, Oh, America! Dance in the streets! Hail him!”
Trump has known about the Democrats vote fraud schemes for YEARS. There are tweets as far back as 2012. Ergo, he would have known he was target #1 in 2016, 2018 and of course in 2020. And he was prepared. Trump’s 2018 EOs, CISA trap and infiltration into vote count centers is good evidence of that.
In my opinion, the Dems were lured onto their own killing field. Arrogant, drunk on power and poorly led, no one appears to have considered that Trump was onto them. On Nov 3, the one thing that they hadn’t considered happened.
A MASSIVE RED TSUNAMI.
The Dems panicked. The mail in ballots exposed them. And revealed to everything else they were up to, including the horrendous digital fraud. This narrative of a desperate Trump, losing legal cases while he sits in the Oval Office in denial, is exactly the opposite of what’s happening.
Think of a desperate and divided Democratic Party machine, TRAPPED. While Trump looks on in FURY. The Dems are in a terrible position. All they can do is to gaslight Biden to inauguration. But given Trump has them dead to rights, everything they do makes it worse for them.
Again, I doubt that Trump wants to plunge America into yet more division. I think he wants to put a final end to this assault on the Presidency, Constitution & people as quickly as possible. The question is ‘HOW’?
Sure, a SCOTUS vindication may be the answer. We are seeing Obama judges blocking each Trump case. Doesn’t matter. Sooner or later one of those cases will likely go to SCOTUS. SCOTUS will rule one way or the other. If they decide in Trump’s favor, great. If not, that sucks. But it doesn’t change the outcome.
If Trump wants SCOTUS to be the vehicle, I think he will want to make sure that any decision will be easy for the judges. He wants to PROTECT SCOTUS, not make it a target. That means that the criminals will have to be exposed and Biden may even concede, BEFORE any SCOTUS hearing.
How does that happen? Again, let’s not be distracted by the public drama. Trump has a very powerful PRIVATE option that everyone seems to have forgotten about. What would that be? Our old friend, the Title 1 FISA warrant.
Consider. If what Sidney Powell is alleging is credible, this is one of the most serious national security situations America has ever faced. Foreign actors, working with American citizens, are trying to steal an American Presidential election. Unlike the Obama/Clinton Trump/Russia hoax, this one is REAL. It is therefore logical that each agent implicated in what’s gone on has been flagged with a ‘2 hop’ T1 FISA, for a long time. Or some other form of surveillance.
There is nothing controversial about that conclusion, BTW. In fact, that is EXACTLY what the FISC and National Security Letters are for. I would find it very difficult to believe that MULTIPLE T1 FISAs have not been issued against the crooks, for ages. If that’s happened and the allegations are true, evidence implicating everyone involved has almost certainly been hoovered up.
I note Powell has been referring to comms (eg a DoD officer instructing hundreds of Dem ops to sabotage their offices) that to me can only have come from surveillance. This means that Trump has likely amassed a MOUNTAIN of incriminating evidence, that he can use at will. A mountain that is growing, daily.
For some reason, leftists & FakeNews always overlook a critical fact. Trump is POTUS. The most powerful person on the planet. And he has ALL his ducks in a row.
I think Trump’s ideal solution would be for Biden to concede and then slither away (likely after selling out everyone else). That means that someone is going to knock on Biden’s door soon, to give him a dose of REALITY. One that makes it very clear that he and hundreds of others have been caught dead to rights. And that he MUST CONCEDE.
If Biden doesn’t concede, Trump has many options. EVERYONE involved is at risk. Biden will be reminded of that. Trump can turn up the heat, as he controls the temperature control. If Biden doesn’t concede, it will make him even more foolish and culpable as the crime is exposed.
If Biden concedes, game over. SCOTUS may not be required. Trump is inaugurated. The damage to the Republic will be contained.
But even if Biden does NOT concede, no biggie. Trump will use his evidence to expose the crime in a way that cannot be credibly explained away. And arrests will start shortly thereafter.
Be of good cheer, America. We win, they lose.
I dedicate this to all of those people who refuse to address the reality of conspiracies.
To those who laugh them off, or use the word to silence.
You've all failed JFK.
You've all failed Western Civilization.
Why? Because you're afraid of one little word.
Shameful cowards. pic.twitter.com/6CTiKahtzt
— Amazing Polly is FREE (@99freemind) November 5, 2020
Helen Smith at Instapundit
ANGER, NOT FEAR IS THE CORRECT RESPONSE. I was listening to Rush Limbaugh’s show last week while driving when a man called in to say that with Biden’s “election,” he is scared for himself and for his family. Rush said he understood. I don’t. Why are so many conservatives scared rather than angry about the election? What good is fear? Where is the outpouring of anger and disgust that all conservatives should have toward half the country that wants them cowed at best and dead at worst? Fear has no place here.
Anger is a response to injustice and conservatives have been dealing with this injustice for years with the rigged election being the final straw. Fear is helpless, unless perhaps it moves us to action. So rather than fear, stand up in righteous indignation, like Andrew Breitbart, who never gave up. This indignation was on full display at a protest I attended the other night. A woman leapt up like a bulldog when a leftist type started to tell the crowd of small business owners that they were to blame for the spread of Covid. She screamed at him til the crowd booed and he handed back the microphone and left. It wasn’t his event, it was for small business owners to get their voices heard.
The news, the media and every aspect of our society has had the angry voices of the liberals blaring for the past four years of the Trump presidency. Now these same angry jackals want unity –hah! Not on your life, or mine. So stand up, don’t be afraid, be angry and take action. Go to a protest, write a letter, run for office, stand up to any leftist and never give up.
For God’s sake, don’t be afraid. Let them be afraid of you.
BUFFALO NY: Business Owners Stand Up, Fight back and Kick out Sheriff & Health Dept !🙌
Chant “WE WILL NOT COMPLY”
— AMErikaNGIRL♥️ (@AMErikaNGIRLLL) November 21, 2020
The old global world is killing itself as restrictions no "right wing fascist" would ever dream of are implemented by all the best people.
— wretchardthecat (@wretchardthecat) September 29, 2020
The Donk govs around the country are again going into full totalitarian lunatic mode. Masks and lockups are again to be the order of the fortnight, just a few weeks to slow the spread of the dread Flu Manchu. “Cases are up!” we are told. “Cases are spiking! Doom! Doom!” their agitprop mouthpieces ceaselessly proclaim from every boob tube in the land. No less an authority than Dr. Fauci himself, America’s medical fraudster in chief, admonishes us to do as we’re told. Terror and alarums and woe on every side! Obedience is your only salvation!
Looking for the massive number of hospitalizations and subsequent deaths. Anybody?
“Just a few weeks to slow the spread.” Sounds reasonable, but wait, haven’t we heard that before? Why, yes we have! Back in March we were told the same thing, except that it didn’t last a few weeks, it lasted months. In some places it has never been rescinded. In some places, like lucky South Dakota, it was never implemented, and they did fine. The worst hit were New York under Granny Killer Cuomo, New Jersey and Massachusetts, and they were the strictest and the sickest. “Follow the science,” they say. I like science, when it’s real science and not Potemkin science. So what does the real science have to say, I wonder?
Thoughtful readers should at this point be made aware that I draw a lot of the following material from Karl Denninger’s Market Ticker blog. Karl is a curmudgeon of the first water, arrogant and somewhat foul mouthed. Full disclosure, your author is also an arrogant curmudgeon who, having sailored around a good part of the globe, is not dismayed by terms of art that make Victorian ladies (all of whom I hold in nothing but the highest esteem) rush for their fainting couches. You have been warned!
This is the best sort of science — a random controlled trial. It is trumped only by a meta-analysis of multiple random controlled trials.
Annals published the study despite other journals refusing to do so. It is not hard to see why the others refused; the confidence interval shows that there is a very real possibility that masks might increase infection rates by as much as 23%.
Post-hoc computation (which attempts to draw inferences and conclusions by sub-segregating the control and trial groups) was even worse:
In the first, which included only participants reporting wearing face masks “exactly as instructed,” infection (the primary outcome) occurred in 22 participants (2.0%) in the face mask group and 53 (2.1%) in the control group (between-group difference, −0.2 percentage point [CI, −1.3 to 0.9 percentage point]; P = 0.82) (OR, 0.93 [CI, 0.56 to 1.54]; P = 0.78).
If you don’t know how to read that I’ll do it for you — there was no statistical improvement whatsoever between those who reported wearing face masks exactly as instructed and the control group. The confidence interval was extraordinarily wide and statistically centered on 1.0, or no effect, with a possible range of from ~44% improvement to a 54% increase in risk.
This was worse than the trial group overall, which strongly implies that the group which was most-compliant with the conditions had the worst results. That is, while everyone in the trial group was told to wear masks and supplied them, among those who reported they did exactly as instructed had the worst results out of all.
On the face of the scientific evidence masks are not only worthless the post-hoc analysis implies (but does not prove) they do harm.
Not that we needed this study to know. Masks failed in 1918, a fact that the Washington Post mentioned in April from the historical record and in fact there is 40 years of hard science that says they do not work, as I’ve noted, even in operating rooms where everyone is presumed to follow protocol as they are all trained medical professionals and the surrounding area is sterile, eliminating confounding factors.
But the reason this study was blackballed by a number of journals is actually in the data itself; it is a plaintiff’s bar wet dream. Having the confidence interval cross 1.0 simply proves statistical worthlessness. Having it do so to such a large degree means employers who have mandated masks are suddenly open to massive lawsuits from employees who got Covid while under an employer mandate and there is a decent chance the employers will lose.
In addition the study authors in this case prevented the potential pollution of the results by false PCR tests, defining the endpoint as detection of Sars-CoV2 antibodies where they were previously absent. This was one of my concerns and remains so given the hard evidence over the last couple of months that false positive results have made computing suppression prevalence in the various states worthless; PCR testing has become nothing more than a tool of fear and panic porn over the last six months as CT40 (or higher) tests return many positives that have no culturable virus found, as has been disclosed by other studies. If you have no culturable (live) virus then you either had the bug some time in the past and what is being picked up are viral debris, not actual virus or you were immune, inoculated, and your body fought it off successfully without becoming infected. Indeed someone who ultimately is vaccinated will likely be able to test positive on a PCR test if challenged yet they do not become infected either. In any such case you can neither transmit the virus to others nor will you become ill. The added filter of testing for the absence of antibodies when the study began and then again to prove actual infection in those in which the challenge failed means that those false positive indications are conclusively excluded.
Bottom line: Mask orders are bull**** and thus must be immediately removed. They do nothing on the strength of the scientific evidence, which we knew for the last 40 years but intentionally ignored and lied to the American people. We must thus conclude that such orders are notactually in furtherance of public health but rather are mechanisms of submission imposed without cause or any scientific justification whatsoever.
For more summaries of the real science I recommend this lengthy but informative piece. The tests are worthless. Elon Musk got tested four times in about 10 minutes which resulted in two positive and two negative tests. Then there was the woman who got two tests at the same time, one in each nostril, one which came back positive and one negative. Whatever else you might say for against the test you can’t say that they reliably indicate anything about the infection.
So what’s up with all this masquerade? The masks don’t work. The tests are a coin toss. You stand a 99.9x% chance of surviving it if you do get it. We’ve got excellent therapeutics. We’ve got new vaccines on the way. lockups are a recipe for economic disaster. So what’s the endgame here?