Pretty impressive list, if you ask me (if Rumsfeld can ask and answer his own questions, so can I.), there is nothing here that I can’t get behind. The best part is that they take traditional, American mainstream ideas and couch them in language that appeals to today’s citizen. Here’s a sample:
- We believe in freedom.
- We believe in the Constitution.
- We believe freedom incentivizes ordinary people to do extraordinary things and that makes America an exceptional nation.
- We believe in freedom nationally and values locally.
- We don’t believe old, top-down, industrial-age government becomes a good idea just because it agrees with us or because we are running it.
All of them are similarly pungent and hard-hitting. My personal favorite:
62. We believe in creating abundance, not redistributing scarcity.
Amen. Here I stand.